Become a Registered RainDrop Installer
How to become a Registered RainDrop Installer
- Apply by filling out the contact form below.
- Your company will then be reviewed.
- Has your company installed RainDrop Gutter Guard in the past, and for how long?
- Don't worry if you haven't yet. We will both make sure there is a very good understanding as to how your employees must install RGG.
- Are you in good standing with BBB?
- Are you a competitor or do you heavily promote another product? If so, don't even bother.
- Do you have a website?
- Are your customers satisfied with your work?
- If your company qualifies, you will receive a Part 2, which is a quiz/agreement stating that you (owner) have trained your employees (salesmen and installers) how to install the RainDrop Gutter Guard System correctly and to be knowledgeable of all features & benefits.
- After everybody is on the same page, you will be able to offer your customers an extra 5 years to the warranty of the product and Hail Insurance.